C's Autohaus – Audi Service and Repair
Keeping your Audi serviced not only makes it safer for you to be on the road, but it also makes your vehicle last longer. It also keeps your vehicle in warranty since many manufacturers won’t honor the warranty if you do not perform the factory recommended maintenance. You don’t have to go to the dealership to keep your vehicle maintained. You can take it to any shop that uses the proper parts, fluids, and repair techniques – as we do at C’s Autohaus.
When we perform any service on your Audi, we also check it for upcoming problems. If the problems are something that do not need immediate attention, we’ll let you know. Likewise, we’ll also let you know if we see something that needs immediate repair, especially if it’s a safety issue. Audi services include:
- Oil and filter change
- Coolant flush
- Power steering fluid flush
- Brake fluid flush
- Rear fluid change or check and top off
- Air filter change
- Cabin air filter change
- Fuel filter change
- Balance and rotate tires
- Transmission flush and filter change
While we can’t visually check everything on the vehicle when we perform service, we can check several things, such as tire wear, the brakes, belts and hoses, the suspension, the exhaust system, and some steering components.
Audi Auto Repair
As with any vehicle, moving parts wear out and need to be replaced. Some common Audi repairs include:
- Brakes, including pads, rotors, calipers, and brake lines
- Suspension parts including tie rod ends, bushings, shocks and struts
- Belts and hoses
- Air conditioning components, including the compressor, drier / accumulator, condenser, orifice tube / expansion block, evaporator core and the high- and low-pressure lines.
- Heater core and heater hoses
- Sensors and other drivetrain parts
- Accessories, including the alternator and power steering pump
- Rack and other steering components, including high- and low-pressure power steering lines
- Oil pump
- Fuel injectors and fuel pump
- Thermostat, radiator and radiator hoses
While an Audi has more parts and systems that can fail, these are all wear and tear items that have a higher risk of failing. We can check for issues with some of these parts when we perform maintenance as long as we can see them. In some cases, such as electrical parts, a visual inspection won’t normally tell us anything.
If you want to add some performance parts to your Audi, we are able to do that for you. We can also dyno test your vehicle before we install the parts and again after we install the parts, so you can see the difference your additions made.
Contact C’s Autohaus
If you need Audi service and repair, you can count on use for impeccable service and quality OEM parts. Contact C’s Autohaus for an appointment for service and repair or to discuss installing performance parts. If you break down on the road, direct the tow truck driver to bring your vehicle to us, then give us a call to let us know that your Audi is on the w