C's Autohaus – Volkswagen Service and Repair
When you’re looking to find the right Volkswagen service and repair shop in Centerville, C’s Autohaus makes that decision easy for you by providing excellent customer service and quality auto repair with OEM parts. Our ASE Certified auto technicians can help keep your VW in excellent running condition, which means that your family is safer on the road.
Volkswagen Service at C’s Autohaus
The first step in keeping your family safe while on the road is to make sure you keep up with the manufacturer’s recommended service for your Volkswagen. During any service, we’ll visually check several systems to make sure you don’t have upcoming repairs that could leave you stranded in the worst place at the worst time. Our Volkswagen service includes:
- Oil and filter change
- Air filter change
- Fuel filter change
- Coolant flush
- Transmission flush and filter change
- Brake fluid flush
- Power steering flush
- Rear differential change (where applicable)
- Balance and rotate tires
During services, we’ll check for several types of problems that could leave you stranded, including:
- Fluid leaks, including oil, transmission, brake, coolant, and power steering fluids
- Bushings, tie rods, and other suspension parts
- Brakes, including rotors and brake lines
- Steering issues
- Exhaust leaks
- Tires, including normal tread wear and uneven tread wear, which could indicate an alignment problem or a problem with the suspension
Volkswagen Repair at C’s Autohaus
Most moving parts have a limited life. These wear-and-tear items could last anywhere from 30,000 miles to well over 100,000 miles, depending on the part. Common VW repairs include:
- Water pumps
- Alternators and batteries
- Air conditioning, including the compressor, condenser, drier / accumulator, orifice tube / expansion block and evaporator core
- Heating, including the heater core
- Tie rod ends, shocks, struts and springs
- Engine sensors and the ECM (service engine soon light)
- Cooling fans
- Brakes, including the master cylinder, pads, rotors, calipers and brake lines
- Steering components, including steering racks and gearboxes
Volkswagen Performance at C’s Autohaus
If you want to squeeze out some extra horsepower from your VW, we can dyno test your vehicle and make recommendations for tuning and certain high-performance parts, including cold-air intakes, upgraded turbos (some models), performance exhaust systems, and more.
ASE Certified Master Tech for VW at C’s Autohaus
Our technicians have ASE Certification, and we also have an ASE Certified master technician to service and repair your Volkswagen. Our techs go through continuing education to keep their certifications current.
When you bring your vehicle to C’s Autohaus, you know that in addition to individualized customer service, your vehicle is in good hands with those who know how to repair Volkswagens. We also have the special tools and diagnostic equipment required to work on European vehicles, including all Volkswagen models.
Contact C’s Autohaus
When it’s time for service or when you need repairs, contact C’s Autohaus for an appointment. If you break down on the road, direct the tow truck driver to bring your vehicle to C’s Autohaus and give us a call when the tow truck is on the way to let us know they are bringing your vehicle in.