C's Autohaus – Porsche Service and Repair
You don’t want just anyone working on your Porsche, but you don’t want to bring it to just any mechanic. You can get quality customer service and quality repairs with OEM parts when you bring your Porsche to C’s Autohaus, whether you need regular service, repairs, or you want to add performance parts or performance tuning. Whether you make an appointment or have a tow truck bring your vehicle in, we’ll get it serviced or repairs as soon as possible without sacrificing quality.
Porsche Service at C’s Autohaus
Keeping your Porsche serviced means keeping your family safe while you are on the road. Regular service ensures that items regularly serviced have less of a chance to cause issues. Additionally, when we service your Porsche, we look for upcoming issues such as fluid leaks, bad bushings, suspension and steering, brake issues, and belts and hoses.
Some of the Porsche services we provide include:
- Oil and filter change
- Brake pads
- Belts and hoses
- Brake fluid flush and replace
- Power steering fluid flush and replace
- Coolant flush and replace
- Transmission flush and filter change
- Air and cabin air filter replacement
Porsche Repair at C’s Autohaus
Keeping your Porsche in good repair means staying safe on the road, especially if you like to put the pedal to the metal. We’ll find any visible problems while we service your vehicle, though there are many issues that we just cannot see. For example, you can’t look at a sensor and some other parts and tell if they’re bad or not.
Some of the repairs that we see include:
- Water pumps, radiators, fans, and hoses
- Heater cores and heater hoses
- Air conditioning, including the compressor, evaporator core, high- and low-pressure lines, condenser, expansion block/orifice tube, and accumulator/drier
- The brake system, including the master cylinder, brake lines, calipers, pads, and rotors
- Powertrain management, including sensors and control modules
- Suspension and steering, including shocks, struts, springs, tie rods, axles, gearboxes, racks, and bushings
- The starting and ignition system, including crucial switches, ignition switches, plugs, coils, and starters
- Timing belts and timing chains.
Diagnostics for Porsche at C’s Autohaus
As with any vehicle, Porsche’s engine is controlled by a control module and sensors. The sensors feed information to the control module or receive information from the control module for adjustments. Several things can cause the check engine light to come on, including:
- The failure of the sensor or the wiring to the sensor
- Something else, such as a plug or another sensor, fails and causes the fuel and air ratio to go out of bounds, and the control module and sensors cannot make the adjustments to bring everything back inline
- The control module fails and sends erroneous information to the sensors, which then causes the vehicle to run poorly or not at all
The ASE Certified auto technicians have the diagnostic equipment to determine what the problem is and to repair the problem.
Contact C’s Autohaus for Porsche Auto Repair and Service
When you need service and auto repair for your Porsche, contact C’s Autohaus for an appointment. If you break down on the road, just direct the tow truck to bring your Porsche to the shop and call us when your vehicle is on the way.