C's Autohaus – Mercedes Service and Repair
You don’t want to trust your Mercedes to just anyone. When you don’t want to take your Mercedes to just any mechanic, bring it to our ASE Certified technicians at C’s Autohaus. We provide individualized customer service, quality repairs with OEM parts, and ongoing education for our technicians. Whether you need service or repairs, you can make an appointment or have your Mercedes towed to us. We’ll get you back on the road as soon as possible without sacrificing quality.
Mercedes Service at C’s Autohaus
Keeping up with the service on your Mercedes helps keep you and your family safe while you are on the road. When you bring your vehicle in for service at C’s Autohaus, we check for visible issues, such as worn brakes, regular and uneven tire wear, worn bushings, fluid leaks, and issues with belts and hoses. We will also check the suspension and the steering. Services we offer include:
- Oil and filter change
- Balance and rotate tires
- Transmission flush and filter change
- Air filter and cabin air filter change
- Fuel filter change
- Brake fluid flush and replace
- Power steering fluid flush and replace
- Coolant flush and replace
- Check air conditioning and top off if necessary
If we find visible issues, we will let you know what we saw and the cost to make repairs. If it is something that can wait, we will let you know. Otherwise, if it’s something that could cause an accident, we will advise you to repair the problem immediately.
Mercedes Auto Repair at C’s Autohaus
Repairing your Mercedes at C’s Autohaus helps keep your family safer since you are less likely to break down. If you decide to let a problem go because you are time-restricted, the issue could get worse – to the point where it leaves you stranded. Additionally, what could be an inexpensive repair could end up very costly. For example, if your brakes are rubbing, but you ignore them, the low pads will eat away at the brake rotors and destroy them. If you let the problem continue, it could cause the calipers to become over-extended, which means they will also need to be replaced.
Common Mercedes repairs we see at C’s Autohaus include:
- Steering and suspension repairs, including bushings, bearings, struts, shocks, springs, racks, gearboxes, and power steering high- and low-pressure lines
- Air conditioning, including the compressor, evaporator core, orifice tube/expansion block, condenser, accumulator / drier, and high- and low-pressure lines
- Heating, including heater hoses and the heater core
- Cooling, including the thermostat, radiator, and other hoses, radiator, and fans
- Brakes, including brake pads, calipers, rotors, the master cylinder, brake light switch, and brake lines
- Powertrain components, including sensors and the electronic control module or powertrain control module
Contact C’s Autohaus for Mercedes Service and Repair
When you need the best service and quality OEM parts, call C’s Autohaus for an appointment for Mercedes service and repair. If you have to call a tow truck, give the shop a call and let us know when the tow truck is on the way.