C's Autohaus – Fiat
Since the United States isn’t one of Fiat’s core markets, it might be difficult to find someone with the experience to work on this make. While this company was founded in Turin, Italy in 1899, these small and medium-sized cars never took off well in the United States – possibly because of their smaller size. However, they make great city cars because of their size. Some people prefer the smaller vehicles, especially since they have good fuel economy. Our ASE Certified auto technicians are experienced working on Fiats, so you don’t have to bring yours to the mechanic at the dealer.
Fiat Auto Repair at C’s Autohaus
When your Fiat needs repair, whether it’s wear and tear items or something that breaks once in the lift of the vehicle, you can count on C’s Autohaus to provide top-notch customer service and quality OEM parts.
Common Fiat repairs include:
- Cooling system, including the water pump, radiator, radiator hoses and thermostat.
- Heating system, including heater hoses, the heater core heater controls.
- Air conditioning system, including the compressor, condenser, accumulator / drier, orifice tube / expansion block, high- and low-side air conditioning hoses and the evaporator core.
- Steering and suspension, including racks, gearboxes, springs, struts, shocks, tie rods and bushings.
- Powertrain management, including sensors and the electronic control module (ECM).
- Engine and transmission repair.
- Brakes, including the master cylinder, brake pads, rotors, calipers and brake lines.
- Fuel delivery system, including fuel injectors, throttle bodies, and fuel pumps.
Keeping your vehicle in good repair means that it will last longer and you’ll be safer on the road. Often, people put off repairs, but doing that can cause unexpected breakdowns and, in some cases, could damage other parts. For example, letting your brakes get too low usually damages the rotors and has a high probability of damaging the calipers by over-extending them.
Fiat Service at C’s Autohaus
Servicing your Fiat helps to keep you safe since you have less of a chance of breaking down. During service calls, we check for visible problems and let you know if they need to be repaired now or later. For example, if we are doing an oil change, we’ll check:
- Tires for regular and uneven tread wear.
- Brakes for brake pad wear, rotor scoring, and brake fluid leaks.
- Suspension and steering for issues including leaks, bad bearings, loose tie rods and other issues that are visible.
- Belts and hoses for dry rot, cracks and other issues.
Some of the regular service we provide for Fiats include:
- Oil and filter change.
- Transmission flush and filter change.
- Air filter and cabin air filter change.
- Fuel filter change.
- Balance and rotate tires.
- Flush and replace coolant.
- Flush and replace power steering fluid.
- Flush and replace brake fluid.
- Check the air conditioning system for the proper level of refrigerant and for leaks.
Contact C’s Autohaus
If you need to schedule services or repairs, contact C’s Autohaus to make an appointment. If you broke down on the road, direct the tow truck driver to bring your Fiat to us and call the shop when the tow truck is on the way.
“I have been taking my Audi TT to C’s for several years now. I tried a couple of other local places but after finding C’s, I have never gone anywhere else! … I highly recommend this company. You won’t be disappointed!!”
- Bill S.
“Best quality mechanic you’ll find around here. The staff have always been very courteous and they get the job done swiftly and they do it right. Finding an honest mechanic can be hard. Your search is over!”