C's Autohaus – Jaguar Service and Repair
When it’s time to get your Jaguar serviced or repaired, and you want a mechanic that you can trust to treat you and your vehicle with the utmost care, visit C’s Autohaus. We are a family-owned shop that emphasizes quality customer care, safety, and quality parts and service. We use OEM parts where available. When you pick up your vehicle, you can count on the repair being done the first time correctly.
Jaguar Service at C’s Autohaus
Keeping your Jaguar serviced means keeping your family safe. When we service your vehicle, we look for visible upcoming issues such as fluid leaks, worn parts such as bushings, shocks, tie rods, and brakes, and we check belts, hoses, air conditioning lines, brake lines, power steering lines, and more. If we can see it, we’ll look at it to see if it needs replacement now or later. Jaguar services we provide include:
- Oil and filter change
- Transmission flush and fluid change
- Brake fluid flush and replace
- Power steering fluid flush and replace
- Coolant flush and replace
- Belts and hoses
- Brake pads
Keeping your vehicle maintained helps increase your and your family’s safety because you are less likely to break down. Plus, our ASE Certified service technicians always look for additional problems and let you know if anything we find needs to be replaced immediately or wait for a bit.
Jaguar Auto Repair at C’s Autohaus
Not many people work on Jaguars and other European vehicles. We specialize in working on these brands, including Jaguar. When you bring your Jag to C’s Autohaus, you will get individualized customer service and quality repairs with OEM parts. Some of the repairs we see on Jaguars include:
- Electrical repairs, including wiring
- Ignition system repairs, including ignition switches, key switches, starters, plugs,tow truck,s
- Powertrain repairs, including sensors and control modules
- Suspension and steering repairs, including bushings, tie rods, air suspension, racks, gearboxes, struts, shocks, springs, high- and low-pressure lines, and the power steering pump
- Brakes, including pads, rotors, calipers, brake lines, and the ABS system
- Cooling system repairs, including the radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat, and fans
- Heating system repairs, including switches, hoses, fans, and the heater core
- Air conditioning system repairs, including the compressor, condenser, accumulator / drier, expansion block/orifice tube, high- and low-pressure lines, and the evaporator core
- Alternators and batteries
- Fuel system repairs, including fuel pumps, injectors, and fuel lines
- Wheels and tires
- Tire pressure sensors
- Engine and transmission repair
In some cases, something, such as an alternator, will fail without warning, and in other cases, you might get a sign. For example, a starter might click once or twice, then start the vehicle. Once it has started, you can save the tow by driving to the shop.
Brakes often give warnings by squeaking, and alignment and some suspension issues warn you by showing wear on your tires. We can see many of these issues before they leave you stranded.
Contact C’s Autohaus
When it’s time for service, or you need repairs on your Jaguar, contact C’s Autohaus to make an appointment for your vehicle. If you break down on the road, direct the tow truck driver to our shop, then let us know when your Jaguar is on the way.