C's Autohaus – Land Rover Service and Repair
While the Land Rover is a luxury vehicle, it is also an off-road vehicle. If you drive your Land Rover on the road, then you need to keep up with service as recommended by the manufacturer. However, if you frequently take your Land Rover off-road, then you’ll need service more often. Maintenance such as replacing air filters and flushing the transmission are two of the services that you might need to do more often if you do a lot of off-road driving, including driving on gravel roads.
Land Rover Service at C’s Autohaus
Keeping up with the service on your Land Rover helps to keep your family safe, whether you drive on the blacktop or take it off-road. When we service your Land Rover, we look for visible issues that might be upcoming or that might need immediate attention. Some of the things we look for are worn brakes, belts and hoses, bad bushings, worn-out shocks and struts, and fluid leaks. We also check for normal and abnormal tire wear. Abnormal wear tells us that you might have a suspension or alignment problem.
Services we perform on the Land Rover include:
- Oil and filter change.
- Air and cabin air filter change.
- Transmission fluid flush and filter change.
- Power steering fluid flush and replace.
- Brake fluid flush and replace.
- Balance and rotate tires.
- Fuel filter change.
- Belts and hoses.
- Brake pads and turn or replace rotors.
- Coolant flush and replace.
- Chunk oil replacement for rear-wheel drive vehicles and four-wheel drive vehicles.
Land Rover Auto Repair at C’s Autohaus
As with any other vehicle, the many moving parts on a Land Rover wear out. If you need repairs to brakes, suspension and steering, you should take care of those as soon as possible, since any of the components in these systems could cause an accident if they stop working. For example, if you have a strut that is rusted out and hanging on by a thread, it could break at any time and cause you to wreck. Some of the repairs we do on Land Rover vehicles include:
- Timing belts / chains.
- Water pumps.
- Accessory belts.
- Radiator hoses, heater hoses, air conditioning high- and low-pressure hoses, power steering high- and low-pressure hoses and brake hoses and lines.
- Powertrain components, including sensors and control modules.
- Struts, shocks, springs, tie rods, bushings, racks, steering gearboxes, power steering pumps, and other steering and suspension components.
- Brakes, including pads, rotors, calipers and master cylinders.
- Alternators and batteries.
- Fuel injectors, fuel lines and fuel pumps.
- Air conditioning components, including the compressor, condenser, evaporator core, accumulator / drier and expansion block / orifice tube.
- Heater cores.
- Wheels and tires.
Contact C’s Autohaus for Land Rover Service and Repair
If you are looking for an ASE Certified mechanic with experience working on Land Rovers and you don’t want to go to the dealership, contact C’s Autohaus for Land Rover service and repair for an appointment. If you break down on the road, direct the tow truck driver to bring your Land Rover to the shop, then give us a call to let us know your vehicle is on the way.
“I have been taking my Audi TT to C’s for several years now. I tried a couple of other local places but after finding C’s, I have never gone anywhere else! … I highly recommend this company. You won’t be disappointed!!”
- Bill S.
“Best quality mechanic you’ll find around here. The staff have always been very courteous and they get the job done swiftly and they do it right. Finding an honest mechanic can be hard. Your search is over!”